Home Remodeling Solutions in the St. Paul and the Greater Minneapolis, MN Area
Homes that are too small and restrictive don’t function well for your lifestyle. We believe you shouldn’t have to wait to have an updated, spacious home just because of your budget. We have helped hundreds of homeowners in the Twin Cities area renovate their homes with simple financing solutions.
Multiple Financing Options to Choose From:
Hearth Financial Service Offers Competitive Loans & Rates for Your Renovation Project
Hearth connects homeowners with a network of lending partners to finance their home remodeling projects.
- Easy online application with rates and review options within minutes
- Financing service features a 3-12 year repayment period, zero equity requirement, and typically lower rates than credit cards
- Hearth’s prequalification application does not affect your credit score.
Service Finance Company Provides Flexible Financing for Your Next Home Remodeling Project
Choose from several financing options from Service Finance Company LLC. to start all your home remodeling dreams at once:
- Financing programs include: No interest, deferred interest, and long term installation with low monthly payments
- Easy online application with credit approval
- Easy to use Client Portal to view statements and make payments
VL Builders did a full kitchen renovation for us. The final product was beautiful and turned out exactly how we envisioned it.
Why Twin Cities Homeowners Choose VL Builders for Remodeling and Additions
- We know that you like to be in the know on what’s happening with your project. That’s why we provide a user-friendly online client portal that you can log into at any time. You can see the progress on your project, view photos, and see any updates.
- No one wants to buy something they don’t actually need. That’s why we avoid being the typical pushy salesman. Instead, we simply listen to you.
- We support and use small, local Minnesota business products.
- In order for you and your family to feel protected, we guarantee that our job sites are never left unsafe.
- We will do a 90 day check-in after the project is done to see if anything needs to be adjusted.
- Unlike the many contractors that leave town after a job is done, we value our relationship with each customer. We will always be available for you, long after your project has been completed.