Advantages of Working With Us
We provide a sales folder that includes our licenses, credentials, and references so you feel secure in moving forward with us.
No one wants to buy something they don’t actually need. That’s why we avoid being the typical pushy salesman. Instead, we simply listen to you.
We value our relationship with each customer. We will always be available for you, long after your project has been completed.
Share Your Home Renovation Dreams with Our Team
Every Twin Cities homeowner desires a beautiful, spacious, and functional home. We are dedicated to listening and providing solutions that fit your lifestyle such as a kitchen, bathroom, basement or whole home remodel.
Additions are great solutions to increase living space in your St. Paul or Minneapolis home. Whether it’s a 2nd story addition or 4-season room we are ready to transform your home into everything you want it to be.
Want a beautiful and functional home? Let’s get started!
Our Promise To You
Transparent Customer Service
- We answer when you call.
- Our design process shows you what you’re getting before we step foot on your job site.
- Every client receives our personalized project portal login where you can review your project schedule, and receive updates including messages, project photos, contracts, and documents.
No Pressure, Educational Process
- We listen to your needs and provide you with solutions that matter to you. We also educate you on possible return on investment and expected project timelines.
- We do all the leg work up front so your project is as smooth as possible. 3D Design, selections, and our fixed-price contract are finalized before we begin construction.
- A fixed-price construction contract and a detailed scope of work ensure you know what you’re paying for before your project starts.
Safety & Comfort First
- Our job sites are never left unprotected; we install job site protection on every project to protect your home as if it was our own.
- Our job sites are never left messy. With daily debris cleanup and a final cleaning at the end of every project, you won’t have to lift a finger when we are done with your project.
- We don’t just focus on the looks, but the systems too. Every project we touch means functional electrical, heating, and plumbing systems that meet today’s standards (or even better!)
Local and Eco-Friendly Products
- We are a small business, so we support small businesses.
- We use local products whenever possible.
- We use green and passive construction methods to ensure a comfortable space.
We’re Here for the Long Haul
- Every client receives a 90-day check-in to ensure their project doesn’t need any adjustments.
- We provide every project with a 2-year workmanship warranty, and a 90-day completion check-in to ensure every finished product we produce is everything we said it would be.
- We have Lifetime Home Care options available to ensure your project stays looking as new as the day it was finished.
Hear What Our Twin Cities Customers Love About Us
Victor is knowledgeable, cares about the quality of his work, and has a very kind/hard-working team.
Learn About Our Easy 4-Step Home Remodeling Process
We want you to feel heard and understood, so we take the time to listen to you in everything.
We put in all the leg work for designing and planning your project to ensure a seamless execution.
We put ourselves in your shoes & take the time to protect your home, cleanup on a daily basis, and with our personalized client portal, you will never be left in the dark.
With our 90-day check-in and our 2-year workmanship warranty, you’ll be sure to enjoy your newly remodeled space.
Our Pledge: To answer when you call, listen to your needs, and use our experience to provide solutions that matter.
Buyers Guide To Choosing the Right Contractor
We understand how overwhelming it can be in choosing a contractor for your remodeling project. This guide is provided in order to help you find the right contractor, best–matched to meet your needs, wants, and expectations.